Eischen’s Bar

Eischen’s Bar
109 S 2nd St
OK, 73762 Okarche

Eischen’s Saloon was established in 1896 by Peter Eischen and was open until Statehood and Prohibition. Eischen’s Bar opened shortly after the end of Prohibition by Nick & Jack Eischen, son and grandson of Peter Eischen.
The massive back bar, a vital part of the history of Eischen’s was hand carved in Spain in the early 1800s. During the Gold Rush it was shipped to California. It was lost in time until it was brought to Okarche in 1950 for the enjoyment of all who stopped by Eischen’s. On January 21, 1993, fire destroyed Eischen’s and one of the things remaining is a small part of the antique back bar. On August 9, 1993, Eischen’s Bar re-opened. The small part of the antique back bar is on display along with several mementos salvaged from the fire. See their menu and read more here!